Special Software to Convert PDF to Word
What if you need to edit a PDF document? You should find a way to make it editable. Thanks to special software, it has become possible. OnlineOCR is a relatively new application that allows you to manipulate documents in any format. Its mission is to simplify and reduce complexity of the conversion from PDF to Word.
Benefits of Conversion Software
OnlineOCR’s user-friendly interface allows you to get your work done regardless of your device. It lets you easily convert PDFs over any mobile browser. Word files generated by the software happen to have the best possible quality. Once you are done with the conversion, you will be able to edit PDF straight away. This way, you can save data and time by directly uploading a PDF file from Cloud storage to PDF4me. Now that you have a general understanding of how to use Online OCR, you should know more about tis benefits. Here they are:
- Secure conversion: You may convert PDF to Word online without installation on your PC. All you need to do is to extract content from PDF scanned documents, photographs, and digital camera captured images into an online converter. The process is absolutely safe because it deletes all your data after refreshing the page. All uploaded documents converted under the "Guest" account are deleted automatically after the conversion process is completed. For registered users, source files and output documents are kept in the storage one month.
- Quality of work: The process of conversion at OnlineOCR is focused on the quality of the converted content. The final document looks exactly like the original one. This includes the quality of converted images, tables, columns, charts, and graphics.
- Affordability: OnlineOCR can be used free of charge. The conversion service is free, while some additional features may be available at a reasonable cost. In the "Guest mode,” you can process 15 files per hour. As a registered user, you will have even more options to choose from.
- Compatibility with different devices: The software can be used from PC and tablet (Windows\Linux\MacOS). It has also become compatible with mobile devices (iPhone or Android) unless they are equipped with one of the most common operating systems.
- Fast service: In order to extract text from your scanned PDF file into the editable Word format is always done fast and accurately. It takes just a few minutes to complete the conversion procedure.
Online Conversion from PDF to Word
When it comes to PDF to Word software, there are a lot of different options on the market to choose from. If you’re looking for the fast and efficient way, then OnlineOCR comes in handy. It’s user-friendly, free, and well-secured. You can use it from anywhere via your device without going through the tiresome registration. Here are the steps to be taken on the way to the properly converted PDF content.
- Get started. Go to onlineocr.net using your browser (Google Chrome, FireFox, or Opera).
- Browse for PDF documents on your device. Upload PDFs from your internal storage or the cloud.
- Proceed with the change to .docx. Click on the “Convert Now” bottom to start the process.
- Save the generated Word document. Download the generated Word file to your device or back to the cloud in a few seconds
Once your Word document is ready, you can access it on your PC or tablet easily. By applying integrated tools, you can edit or copy the content. As you can see, OnlineOCR provides users with complete services. You can transform .pdf to .docx as much as you want without paying a single cent. Get the most out of it here and now!